Friday, September 29, 2017

Birthday Animals

Hello everyone! Today I want to share this cute birthday card with you. I combined two animals from different stamp sets but they look so sweet together that you wouldn't even know that they're from different sets.

I started stamping my scene on watercolor paper. I die cut the clouds on the top of my paper to see how high I could stamp the bunny. I started with the deer and masked him off to stamp the bunny. After that I masked the bunny too so that I could stamp the tree underneath him. You want to stamp the images you want to be on front first so that the other images can go 'behind' it. When I stamped the scene I stamped the sentiment and I could start coloring the images. I used watercolors to color the images and to finish my card I added it to a kraft colored card.

For this card I used the folowing stamp sets:
- Lucinde

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my !! How cute is that card !