Friday, September 8, 2017

Christmas Blocks

Good morning!
 
Today I am sharing two cards using the new Christmas Blocks stamp set released this week on the Sweet 'n Sassy website.  When it comes to making Christmas cards, I am usually making multiples so I need to make them quick & easy!  One great way to make CAS cards is to start with an assorted box of pre-printed card bases.  Just add your stamps and embellishments!
 
For the first card, I stamped and colored the Santa face, popped him up with foam tape, and stamped the sentiment.  Some Stickles and Wink of Stella add a bit of sparkle to complete the cards.
 

The second card had a snowman pre-printed on the front.  I simply die cut a speech bubble window and stamped the sentiment on the inside to peek through.


When opened, you see a second sentiment stamped beneath the first one. I also added the little present image in the corner and kept the coloring minimal.  Some Stickles added to the card front finished this one as well.


Have a great day!
Diane



 

No comments: