Monday, February 12, 2018

oh glorious day

Hello! I am sharing a few cards today using Sweet ‘n Sassy stamps from the February release. Here I used the What A Savior stamp set.
 
For the first card, I smooshed some Memento Teal Zeal and New Sprout inks onto a craft sheet and spritzed with water. Then I laid my white cardstock down to pull the color. When dry, I stamped the words with Tuxedo Black and the flowers with Teal Zeal. I stamped an additional flower with Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics, then popped it up with foam tape. Two gemstones were added above & below the words.
 

On my second card, I repeatedly stamped the flowers in black for a background, then colored just one in a very light turquoise. The word Jesus was outlined with a marker and the other three words were stamped onto colored cardstock, cut out, and adhered. If you look closely, there's a hint of fine gold thread under the word panel.
 
 
Have a great day!
Diane
 

No comments: